Korean corn dog is a delicious, sweet snack. It comes from Korean street foods and now you can find them even in San Antonio!. You can grab a Korean corn dog from “Mochinut“, “S.A.Foodie” or from “Seoul Asian Food Market & Cafe“
Best way to make a Korean corn dog
Here is the recipe
- Put corn flour, white flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to a bowl
- Whisk together
- Then get another bowl and put buttermilk, oil and egg.
- Stir in with your dry ingredients until you get a thick sticky dough.
- Now on a skewer, add hot dogs and mozzarella.
- This pattern is way better than normal because each bite is balanced with weenie and cheese.
- Cover in dough, roll in puff quinoa and Fry at 375.
- Lastly, sprinkle with sugar and enjoy
let’s make another homemade corn dog
- Put one and a half cups corn flour, one and a quarter cups all-purpose flour, a quarter cup granulated sugar, tablespoon baking powder, quarter teaspoon salt.
- Now whisk it up and set it aside.
- Now in a separate bowl one and three quarters cup buttermilk, one large egg, one tablespoon olive oil and two tablespoons of honey.
- Then combine it all in one bowl and whisk.
- Now grab your wieners and shove those wooden sticks
- Now you can dip them. dip those wieners then drop it straight in your oil at 350 fahrenheit.
- Once those wieners get nice and golden brown pull them out.
- This is what dreams are made of. Shower it and some fresh honey that’s hot.
That is genuinely unbelievable.